Professional Will County Estate Administration Attorneys Can Help Protect Your Interests
When faced with the loss of a family member or loved one, it is easy to get overwhelmed by the tasks associated with settling their estate. At Sabuco, Beck, Hansen, Massino & Pollack, P.C., we understand what a difficult time this can be, and how important it is to have someone knowledgeable looking at for your best interests. Our Will County estate administration attorneys provide the professional legal representation you need at this time, making sure the appropriate procedures are followed while you focus on the important task of grieving.
Services Our Will County Estate Administration Attorneys Provide
The Illinois Probate Act governs how a person’s estate is settled and how their property and assets are distributed in the event of their passing. Depending on the size of the estate and any existing documents your loved one had in place, there may be a long list of requirements that must be met before any inheritance can be distributed.
At Sabuco, Beck, Hansen, Massino & Pollack, P.C., we have over 125 years combined experience in these types of matters. Our estate administration attorneys provide the compassionate client care you deserve and the professional legal representation you need to assist you in the following tasks:
- Overseeing the reading of wills;
- Providing assistance for estate administrators and executors;
- Identifying estate heirs and beneficiaries;
- Inventory and valuation of estate assets;
- Transfers, management, and liquidation of real estate;
- Reformation, oversight, and distribution of trusts and other assets;
- Attending to procedures regarding out of state probate property;
- Satisfying final debts of the deceased;
- Overseeing payment of taxes to close the estate.
Professional Legal Representation When Disputes Arise
Unfortunately, there are situations in which disputes can arise. Your loved one may not have had a will in place, subjecting their estate to the rules of intestate succession. There may also be disputes over the validity of the will and whether it conforms to legal requirements. When these types of situations involving the Will County Probate Court do occur, our estate administration attorneys are here to provide the aggressive legal representation you need. We help to protect your interests in the following matters:
- Will contests and disputes;
- Inappropriate actions on the part of executors;
- Mistakes in inventory of assets or valuation;
- Cases in which a guardianship may be required;
- Disputes over debts and creditor claims.
Get the professional legal guidance you need in these situations, and contact Sabuco, Beck, Hansen, Massino & Pollack, P.C. We can arrange a consultation for you in our Joliet, Minooka, or Morris office, so call or contact us online today.